From the article: Internet Connection Alternatives for Home Networks
Some types of Internet cost more than others. For many people, the cost of basic Internet service like cable or DSL has been decreasing over the last several years. Newer options like mobile broadband or fiber, however, tend to have higher price tags. Some are willing to pay more for faster speed and convenience, others not so much. Whichever type of Internet access you use, how much do you pay for it? Has your cost gone up or down lately? Per Month or Year
- 200$ Canadian per month for 4 services - includes home and mobile telephone, television (HD) and Internet (20mpbs down, 10 up). I had to pay an extra 10$ (part of the 200$) to add unlimited download.
- —Guest Renegade
- Right now , I have 90,82Mbs Download and 96.05 upload , I have one mobile stick with unlimited internet 4 mbs /1 mbs (after 4Gb speed is 256kbs), I wave 2 mobile phone and one fix phone line and I have 112 Tv chanel including HBO, HBO Comedy, Cinemax . All for 89 RON = 19,8Euro (27,5 $). Only internet conection 100Mb/100Mb cost 39Ron ( 8,68 euro= $12) http://www.rcs-rds.ro/internet-digi-net/fiberlink?t=internet-fix&pachet=digi_net_fiberlink_100
- —Guest Mihai
- I pay 25€ per month for 20/20 mbps optic fibre Internet
- —Guest Noordung
- I have to pay around 10$ for unbelievably slow 256 kbps and maximum 25 GB OF USAGE per month.
- —Guest anik
Clear Internet is expensive
- I pay $97 for the home use of wireless Internet from Clear. Planning to drop it now. It started with $45 with an additional portable unit that can be taken with you when traveling.
- —Guest BJ
Oman, city of Muscat
- My Internet in Muscat, Oman costs about 70$ for 5mb down and 2mb up. It's good for Arabs needs.
- —Guest farooq
Airtel New Delhi
- Around $50 for 8 Mbps up to 175 GB usage, then it slows to 512 Kbps for the remainder of the month. Includes 1000 local phone calls.
- —Guest shobhit
Canadian satellite Internet
- 5 Meg down, 1 Meg up, 30 Gig per month download with extra Gig available for more money. Consistent speed, very reliable and with excellent support. Not as fast or priced like ADSL or cable, but great for those who live in remote areas!
- —Guest Frostback
- From provider MWEB - 5 Mbps download 0.8 Mbps upload - ZAR1125.00 = $101 US monthly!
- —Guest South Africa
- $25 a month unlimited 20Mbps download av 5Mbps, and 3Mbps upload, with no contract.
- —Guest Robbo
New Zealand Internet access charges
- Our entire telecommunications network is owned by American Telecom (sold to them by an extreme right-wing government in 1987) and we have been viciously swindled blind ever since. Because of American Telecom we are brutally Data-Capped (USA, New Zealand, Britain, and Australia are the only countries in the world where Data-Capping is legal) and Data-Capping is an absolute racket where, if you go over your Data-Cap you can either buy more Gigabytes of Data at a heavily inflated price, or else get shoved onto "Dial-Up" speed which is nowhere near Dial-Up speed and is so slow that most of the Web is totally inaccessible. Like nearly everyone here i am ADSL and get an absolute maximum of 16MBPS Download and around 4MBPS Upload, but i am very lucky because most people in NZ with ADSL can, at best, get 6MBPS Download. The more traffic on the phone-lines the slower the whole system gets. As for price, my ISP has just created a new Plan of 320GB of Data for NZ$106.00 per month ($US88.05 per month).
- —Guest Dragonov
Joe in Spain
- Spain. 24 euros/month ( $32) for 4Mbit download and 1Mbit upload. Unlimited data.
- —Guest joe
- I currently pay $49 for 35Mbps (with unlimited download and upload) and unlimited calls, plus TV with 57 channels. My brother pays $32.5/mo for 15Mbps, unlimited local calls and 83 TV channels.
- —Guest Edvaldo Junior
- My Internet offers about 120-140 Megabits a second, 120 in peak hours and 140 in the afternoon and stuff. I pay around 50 bucks a month, but it also includes 1000 tv channels and unlimited calling.
- —Guest Holland
- 12$ for 2 mbps down and 0.9 mbps up. Slow but cheap!
- —Guest adil
1-15 of 157Next