How to Get Help With Wireless and Computer NetworkingLike all the Guides at About.com, I'm a real person available to assist you with questions and issues. Follow these steps to get timely help.
- 1. Navigate This Site by Topic - My Wireless/Networking Category list organizes information by topic. Click on the topics and subtopics of interest to reach more specific articles.
- About.com Internet/Network Security specializes in network security issues.
- About.com Voice over IP specializes in VoIP applications and issues.
- About.com Email specializes in email software and issues.
- About.com Internet for Beginners specializes in Web surfing and other basics of using the Internet.
- Don't send attachments (links to files posted on Web sites are OK)
- Use an informative subject line (e.g., do not use email titles like 'Help' or 'Question' or 'Hello')
- Be specific in explaining your question or request
2. Search This Site - If you have perused a few pages but cannot find what you're looking for, use the Search box located at the top of every page. Try a few different keywords to pull up content of interest.
3. Check Related About.com Sites - If you don't find what you're looking for on compnetworking.about.com, perhaps that topic is covered on another About.com site instead:
5. Email Your Guide - If none of the above options satisfy your needs, email me at compnetworking.guide at about.com. To ensure your email makes it through spam filters: